Claim Your Sale Guide NOW
If you are like me, I can bet you probably can’t remember the last day you went without using WhatsApp.
Most smartphones in Nigeria have WhatsApp installed on them and they make use of it on a daily basis – and you’ve probably sneaked a peek at least once in the past two hours.
Such is the dominance of WhatsApp in our daily lives. That’s also why the application provides massive opportunities for businesses.
But the question has always been
But how can you effectively use WhatsApp for marketing that results in sales?
A quick one, Note this :
More than 60 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp every single day.
Surprisingly, users of WhatsApp are willing to engage with businesses
In 2018, I started a company that is known for selling properties for private estate developers in Lagos.
As an expert in inbound and outbound marketing.
I have always looked forward to a better approach to satisfying my customers by selling values to them without spending a fortune.
But what I discovered is that these properties don’t come cheap, because most of them are found in the highbrow of the city, they are worth in tens of millions.
So as a marketing strategist, I did research on how to build my sales funnel on properties that will give me a better and efficient outcome in terms of branding, market retention and continuous conversions, without spending a fortune!
WhatsApp readily came to mind as a tool I can deploy that guarantees my proposed outcome!
The challenge is how to attract the kind of customers that will pay for the properties that I sell using WhatsApp.
Hence, the development of the WhatsApp sale funnel which has turned to be a guide for me on any product or services that I render.
So If You Have Find Yourself in These Categories
- Sending unwanted broadcast to your contacts and become a nuisance to them
- Being blocked from the groups for spamming offenses
- Promoting your business and services to those who can not afford your services because of your poor contact lists and targeting.
- Adding people to a group without their permission
- Or you have been bugging your contacts unnecessarily with those irrelevant messages at the wrong time.
CLAIM THE DEAL
Get This Guide For N7500 | @N2500 Today
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
ACCOUNT NAME: GTMULTIMEDIA
ACCT. NUMBER: 0080273331.
BANK: ACCESS BANK
SEND EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO THIS WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08141963673 ALONG WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Don’t worry With this guide
learn how to attract, influence and convert your WhatsApp contacts into repeat buyers
From this guide you will learn the following step by step procedures:
- Increase your business leads and sales at zero cost
- Able to collect customers contacts and relevant details
- Set up an Automated WhatsApp Campaign
- Build an optimised WhatsApp Marketing Strategy
- Strengthen your customer service via WhatsApp
- Time saving in sending big bulk of WhatsApp Messages
- Master the effective copywriting & creative contents
CLAIM THE DEAL
Get This Guide For N7500 | @ N2500 Today
About The Author
Adegboyega Adewumi is also known as aaDigital, expert in both inbound and outbound marketing, with over 12 years’ experience. He is the founder of Gtmultimedia, a brand, and multimedia company in Nigeria and also the co-founder and CEO of DigitalTrack Nigeria, a leading digital marketing agency in Nigeria.